Monster Traveler High Power Backpack Speaker with 2 microphones
Monster MS22142 Traveler High Power Backpack Speaker USB-C USB-C charging port
USB Connect a USB storage device.
TF CARD Connect TF Card (not included) storage device.
MON Listening interface, connected to headphones (not included).
LIVE A live broadcast port connects live broadcast devices.
AUX IN External audio devices can be connected using audio cables (not included).
MIC IN Connect to the microphone (not included).
GUITAR IN Connect to guitar (not included).
BASS Turn clockwise/counterclockwise to increase/decrease the musical bass.
TREBLE Turn clockwise/counterclockwise to increase/decrease the musical treble.
Microphone volume adjustment
- Press the button to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Press and hold for 5 seconds to clear all paired devices.
- Power on/off Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn on or off.
- Multi-function button
- Press to play or pause music.
- Turn clockwise/counterclockwise to increase/decrease the master volume.
- Sound Mode button Press this button to switch between sound modes.
- Recording button
- Press this button to start/end recording.
- Double-click this button to enter or exit the recording file playback.
- Previous song/next song
- Accompaniment Vocal switch
- Microphone priority on/off
- A USB-C charging cable (charge only) is included for standard USB-compatible devices.
- Please use a 5V/2A or above power adapter (not included).
- Other incompatible charges may cause damages.
- To turn on the speaker, press and hold the Power On/Off Button for 2 seconds, you will hear a power on tone.
- To turn off the speaker, press and hold the Power On/Off Button for 2 seconds, you will hear a power off tone.
- If the Bluetooth device is already connected, press the” “button to disconnect the current connection and connect with other devices.